Bonafide members and paid registrants will have access to Zoom. The link will be sent to your email.
For the rest, the talks will be livestreamed on the FB page of CBAP, click HERE for the link, and on YOUTUBE click HERE for the link.
PARTIAL List of Registrants updated December 1, 2020 click here
Presenters, Topics, and Abstracts
- 1) Dr. Mariel Ibita (Ateneo): I will never again curse the ground because of man: The Yahwist Flood Story from Eco-Trauma Perspective
- 2) Sr. Bernardita Dianzon, FSP (LST/DWST): Present Suffering and Future Glory (Rom 8:18)
- 3) Fr. Randy Flores, SVD (DWST): Wisdom of a Friend: Eliphaz on Hope in the Book of Job
- 4) Fr. Joel Camaya, SDB (Don Bosco): The Hunter’s Snare and Pestilence in Psalm 91
- 5) Fr. Alex Gobrin, CMF: Discipleship on the Road to Crisis in Mark and Luke
- 6) Dr. Edgar Ebojo (PBS): I will survive! Global Pandemics, Gory Governments, and God’s Word!
- 7) Sr. Miriam Alejandrino, OSB (St. Alphonsus, Davo): Persecuted Yet Vibrant with Life: Insights from the Book of Revelation
Registration for Members ONLY (Full and Associate): Membership is exclusive to those who hold a degree in Biblical Exegesis and formally accepted as Members.
FOR MEMBERS, Click on this Link GOOGLE FORM REGISTRATION here now
If you're NOT a MEMBER yet, DO NOT REGISTER ABOVE. Register as OBSERVER BELOW.
Registration for Observers and Guests
Membership to CBAP is reserved for biblical scholars and biblical professors, but during its annual convention, we allow observers and guests to join us. If you're interested, FILL OUT THIS GOOGLE FORM NOW on this LINK. There is a Php 300 registration fee required which includes a digital Certificate of Participation.
Registration for Students/Seminarians Studying at Schools of Theology
If you are a student or a seminarian studying at a school of theology or seminary, CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GOOGLE FORM NOW if you're interested to participate. If requested, CBAP can issue a digital Certificate of Participation. Some CBAP Members who are professors give credits to participation.